With years of experience, we Arvind Construction Company, have grown as an organization and have become a well known name in the domestic as well as international markets. We have worked on various prestigious projects in India as well as abroad. Some of them are as follows:
- Construction of Blast Furnace, Cold Rolling Mill and Hot Rolling Mill for Bokaro Steel Plant.
- Construction of Earthen Dams across River Panzara.
- The work of Site Levelling for Singrauli Super Thermal Power Project in Uttar Pradesh.
- Excavation of Rock & Coal at Nirsa.
- Construction of Upper Sindh Hydel Project Stage II, Kangan (J&K).
- Civil works including construction of Switch yard, Turbine & Equipment Foundation, Control Building & other Utility
- Buildings and Electrical works for the construction of 4 x 25 MW Gas Based Power Project at Pampore, Srinagar.
- Since 1985, Company is engaged in removal of Chrome Ore at South Kaliapani Mines in Orissa
- Construction of Council of Ministers Building at Baghdad, Iraq with high quality of finishing using Marble and Granite on Floors and Walls.
- Construction of 270 Houses on turn-key basis, for Samawa Cement Public Company at Samawa, Iraq, having covered area of 30,000 sq.m.
- Construction of Mussayeb-Samawa Railway Project at Samawa, Iraq.
- Construction of Al-Muthanna Cement Factory Branch Line Project at Samawa, Iraq.
Mining and Manufacturing Activities
- Mining and processing of Kota Stone at Kota (1 million sq.ft.per year)
- Manufacture of Prestress Concrete Sleepers for Indian Railways (250,000 sleepers per year)
- Mining and processing of Iron Ore near Barbil (100,000 MT per year)